Copywriting + Web Design = A Client That Shines
Are you a web designer?
You’re ready to dive in and give your clients the website of their dreams, but there’s just one not so little problem.
What should be a four-week project can drag on for six months or even a year, because they came to you before their content was ready.
Content is an important part of envisioning the design and layout of a website.
Your clients have the best intentions to write their own copy, but don’t always have the time or expertise to quickly get the job done.
- Struggle to close out projects (and get paid!) because you’re waiting for your clients to send you their content?
- Chase after clients who take forever to finalize their copy?
- Fix design and copy inconsistencies after the fact because the copy wasn’t ready when you started the page layout?
- Provide writing and editing input to help move the process along, but don’t consider yourself a “writer”?
You’re losing time and money when you’re waiting for copy.
- Help you close out your website projects faster, so you get paid quickly.
- Work directly with your clients to write copy they love—delivered on time.
- Write persuasive copy that converts website traffic into sales.
- Relieve you from the content process, so you can do what you do best—focus on design and layout
Why should you have me on speed dial?
Well, great web design deserves great copywriting. I’m thrilled that I get to help small businesses and consultants define their brand voice with copy that’s clear, credible, consistent, and carefree.
I also have 15+ years working in various industries like technology, pharmaceutical, education, and retail, so I can write about a wide range of topics.
Working with companies like Macy’s, J.P. Morgan, and Pfizer has equipped me with the experience to reach and inspire a diverse target audience.
This means your clients are in good hands with me regardless of their industry.