If LinkedIn isn’t worth the time, then why are top founders, authors, speakers, and leaders on it—landing dream clients and media opportunities?
You already know that visibility is an important part of growing your business. Reaching the right people and standing out as an industry thought leader is the way to grow your personal brand and connect with your ideal clients.
Sure, you can drum up business at in-person events but there’s still the need to establish trust online–especially since journalists, conference coordinators, and potential clients will look you up on LinkedIn to see if you’re the real deal (or not).
It’s getting harder to avoid LinkedIn—because that’s where key decision-makers are spending time.
But you still have no idea how to set up your profile and leverage LinkedIn without getting overwhelmed.
Introducing…The LinkedIn Level-Up
A powerful training on how to write a magnetic LinkedIn profile – so you can reach your target audience and attract paid opportunities (without the overwhelm).
If I was a betting woman, I’d guess that…
- You’ve neglected your LinkedIn profile. And you had no idea you could use it to grow your business.
- You know you need to up your LinkedIn game. You’ve tried a couple of times to be active but then lose interest when you only seem to attract crickets.
- You’re confused about what to include in your profile. Some seem formal and written in third person, and others are short or salesy. Which approach is best?
- You don’t know how to add your personality. Is it even okay to have a fun personality on LinkedIn?!
- You don’t just want a LinkedIn you’re not ashamed for others to see. You want to know how to engage with people too.
Imagine how easy it would be to leverage LinkedIn if…
You transform your profile from blah to brilliant and stand out as the go-to expert in your industry.
You gain a pipeline of new clients or $10k+ consistently, without cold emails or automated sales funnels that don’t convert.
People are inspired to reach out to you after finding your profile. And they want you to speak at their next event or be a guest on their podcast.
You know EXACTLY how to write a magnetic profile so you can confidently go from invisible to memorable to your ideal clients.
Your news feed is filled with engaged connections who are your target audience and want to learn more about you.