Are you juggling so many hats in your business that you often work IN it and not ON it?
I get it. You know what you should be doing to attract more clients, but you don’t have the time to work on your personal brand or put together a content strategy.
Not to mention, the thought of self-promotion sounds as painful as cattle getting seared with a hot iron (okay, maybe not THAT bad, but definitely not fun).
Personal branding is hard.
Sure, you know why your ideal clients should hire you. But when you try to “sell” yourself, you suddenly feel the pressure to get it right. You feel awkward and would rather talk about anything else but “what you do.” It’s overwhelming, to say the least.
If your brand message doesn’t feel natural, you’ll struggle every time you talk to a potential client, write a blog, or introduce yourself at a networking event.
Yes, I know you’re busy. But when you put your brand on the backburner, you’re leaving money on the table.
Literally, you’re losing potential income anytime your target market can’t find you on the internet, leaves your website because they can’t figure out what you do, or refers someone else’s business because they forgot about you.
Do any of these sound like you?
- Wish your website copy reflected your personality and attracted quality leads?
- Lack clarity about your elevator pitch and brand positioning?
- Blank out when it’s time to write content for your website?
- Struggle to write and send out consistent blogs or newsletters (or want to start)?
- In the dark about how to make your business stand out from the crowd?
- Wondering how to get more clients without busting your butt?
It’s Time to Revive Your Copy + Content Marketing Strategy.
Your ideal clients are waiting to find you, but you have to capture their attention with words that ignite their curiosity (and open their wallets).
I can help you forget about the noise online and the people who look and sound so freak’n perfect.
You, my friend, just have to be yourself, because we’ll work together to define your message and share stories that will pull at your audience’s heartstrings, make them bang at your door, and hit “pay now” on your invoices. (Without hesitation!)
Stand out as an industry expert and shatter the mold like an opera singer’s last note (insert sound of breaking glass here).
Work ON your business and let me write for you.
(You’ll breathe a sigh of relief and get more sleep)
Kudos From Past Clients
Marietta executes her services with a high level of professionalism, all interactions from conference calls; coaching sessions. Marietta was very receptive to all my questions, delivered all material as scheduled and provided excellent coaching advice. ~Kim C. Patterson
Marietta is one of the best among all people I have ever met. It was a pleasure to work together with her on my personal brand. She is deadline-orientated, proactive and responsible with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. She helped consistently relay my brand as a dedicated professional who has a lot to offer. ~ Felecia Quarles
Marietta is a great writer, listener and takes the time to understand her clients’ needs and aspirations. Furthermore, through this experience, I’ve learned how valuable I am as a brand! If you are looking to revamp or rebrand your career, need direction and results, I would highly recommend Marietta’s service. – Shonta’ Singleton
I was so relieved at how easy-breezy it was working with Marietta. I cannot thank her enough for all her hard work and time. -Camille Clinton
Make My About Page + Bio
The all-about-you online bio that tells your brand story in a way that doesn’t read like a resume or obituary.
Telling your own story is like introducing yourself at a meeting and talking in the third person like it’s the most natural thing (even though you feel like a robotic narcissist). Can we say awkward?! Yes, it can be pure torture.
This package is perfect for you if your website’s About page and social media bio need a serious brand makeover. I’ll help you show your personality in a way that’s human without losing all your brag-worthy achievements. You’ll sound as good as you really are and connect with your ideal clients.
Turnaround Time: 5 days (30% deposit to reserve your start date)
Make My Brand Story
The all-you-need business and personal branding experience that defines your brand voice and communicates your unique value.
If you’re a small service-based business or freelancer, you need to connect with your target market beyond your logo, website, or new photos. A cohesive brand includes a clear message and an ongoing narrative of who you are as a person—this is your brand story.
This package is perfect whether you’re just getting started with your business or in the process of reinventing your business. You’ll leave with clarity on your voice, a personalized snapshot of your brand, and a brand strategy.
Turnaround Time: 7 days (30% deposit to reserve your start date)
Make My Content
The do-it-for-you copywriting solution for busy entrepreneurs who want to implement a content strategy that shows thought leadership, adds value, and generates leads.
Sure, you have the best intentions when it comes to keeping up with your mailing list, blog, and social media, but your time is limited (and so is your brand visibility, yikes). This is where I come in. We’ll work together to connect your content to your brand and business objectives—saving you precious time from staring at a blank computer screen figuring out what the heck to write.
This package is perfect if you want to partner with a writer who can express your thoughts. I’ll get into your head and write engaging content that will have you say “I can’t believe I didn’t write that myself. Girl, you are a queen!” (Okay, maybe you won’t say that EXACTLY, but you get my point.) You’ll walk away with your content calendar for the month, fresh content, and a huge sigh of relief.
Turnaround Time: Typically booked 4 weeks in advance of your ideal start date. (50% deposit to reserve start date)
Limited monthly spots are available as a retainer package with a 3-month minimum.
How Does The Process Work?
You contact me and we hop on the phone (or Zoom) for a getting to know each other chat. We’ll talk about your needs and how I can help you with a specific package that will solve your problems. This way we can both see if we’re a good fit to collaborate.
Once we’re clear on which package is perfect for you, we’ll talk project timelines and what to expect during the process. If it’s a “hell yeah!” let’s do this, I’ll send over everything you need to hold your spot. You’ll also sign an agreement that outlines the project deets (because surprises are best kept for birthday parties). Once all the formalities are out the way, the branding begins!
Oh yeah! You’ll receive a welcome email with everything you need to schedule your From Dark to Spark strategy session and any pre-work needed to get started. Once you submit your pre-work, I’ll start working on your project. I’m all for open communication so I’m counting on you to be an active participant in the draft review process. This way we tackle any open questions, and you absolutely ADORE the final results.
Signed, sealed, delivered, it’s yours! Once your project is complete, you’ll receive everything you need to hit the ground running with your brand package made just for you. Voilà! It’s time to put your brand voice “out there” with your newfound clarity.
Choose a Brand Package
Here’s an overview of what’s included in each package and a link to contact me today.
Package OneMake My About Page + Bio
- 1-hour Dark to Spark strategy session, so we can define your brand voice and discuss solutions for your challenges
- Brand story questionnaire designed to uncover the multiple layers that make up your business and personal brand
- About page written to tell your brand story with personality, so you can connect with your ideal clients
- Short bio that can be used for social media profiles, contributor bios, speaker kits, etc. (up to 200 words)
- 2 rounds of revisions
Package TwoMake My Brand Story
- A 1-hour Dark to Spark strategy session to define your brand voice and discuss solutions for your challenges
- A short bio that can be used for social media profiles, contributor bios, speaker kits etc. (up to 200 words)
- A brand positioning statement that defines your target market and the unique impact you want to make in your industry
- Customer avatar checklist to keep laser-sharp focus.
- Tagline suggestions that capture your brand personality and message
- A non-elevator “elevator pitch,” so that you can make talking about your business less awkward and more memorable
- A personalized brand brief summarizing your brand story AND an action plan detailing your next steps
Package ThreeMake My Content
- A 1-hour Dark to Spark strategy session to define your brand voice and direction for your content strategy
- A customized monthly content strategy aligned with your brand voice
- Brainstorming, writing, and editing for 4 blogs or newsletter posts (up to 800 words)
- 4 timely social media post ideas (up to 100 words). Your choice of one of the following: LinkedIn updates to beat those funky algorithms, Instagram posts, private Facebook groups posts, or tweets
- VIP email priority access throughout the process